This article shows you how to translate natural languages in PHP.
To translate text (e.g. from English to Italian) in PHP, do this:
- Copy the following source code to your PHP script.
- Specify the language code of the original text on line 8.
- Specify the language code of your target language on line 9.
- Specify the text that needs to be translated on line 10.
- Visit the PHP page your just created to see the translated text.
Looking for your language code? See the complete listing.
The trial account only allows you to call the translation API up to 10 times for learning purpose. Subscribe to a Premium plan to use the translation API seriously.
Want to translate text in another programming language? Check out the Translation API page.