This article shows you how to send a voice note file (e.g. an OPUS file) to a registered Telegram group in Python 3.
To send a Telegram message containing a voice note file in Python 3, do this:
- First, learn how to send a simple text message to a group on the official site.
- With the above knowledge, you can now download our sample code.
- Locate the file
- Study the Python source code and customize the TODO/FIXME lines.
- Change to the directory containing the script:
- Run the Python script to send your group your first OPUS file:
Happy coding :)