This article shows you how to send an audio file (e.g. an MP3 file) to a registered Telegram group from a bash shell script.
To send a Telegram message containing an audio file to a group from a bash shell script, do this:
- First, learn how to send a simple text message to a group on the official site.
- With the above knowledge, you can now download our sample code.
- Locate the file
- Study the script and customize the TODO/FIXME lines.
- Change to the directory containing the script:
- Run the script to send your group the first MP3 file:
Happy coding :)