Before the recipient can receive your Telegram message, she MUST register with the WhatsMate Telegram Gateway. Instructions are available on the official site. Unregistered users will never receive messages from the Gateway.
To send a Telegram message containing an image in
Node.js, do this:
- First, learn how to send a simple text message on the official site.
- With the above knowledge, you can now download our sample code.
- Locate the file
- Study the
Node.jssource code and customize the TODO/FIXME lines.
- Among other things, put down YOUR OWN number as the recipient. You can’t send messages to strangers because we are against SPAMMERS.
- Change to the directory containing the script:
- Run the script to send yourself the first image:
Happy coding :)