This article shows you how to send a Telegram message in VBA / Visual Basic Script.
Before the recipient can receive your Telegram message, she will need to register with the WhatsMate Telegram Gateway. Instructions are available on the official site. Unregistered users will never receive messages from the Gateway.
To send a Telegram message in VBA / VB Script, do this:
- In your Excel / Access / VBA development environment, define the following subroutines:
- Customize the TODO lines:
- Specify your gateway instance ID on line 15.
- Specify your client ID and secret on lines 16 and 17.
- Specify your target recipient and message on line 4. Remember to include the country code in the recipient’s number.
- Run it.
You will need a trial account to call the above API. Go sign up now.