This article shows you how to send an image to a WhatsApp group in Python 3.
To send an image to a WhatsApp group in Python 3, do this:
- First, learn how to send a simple text message on the official site.
- With the above knowledge, you can now download our sample code.
- Locate the file
- Study the Python source code and customize the TODO/FIXME lines.
- Among other things, you must name your group creatively. Otherwise, the group may not receive the message.
- Change to the directory containing the script:
- Run the Python script to send yourself the first image:
Happy coding :)