This article shows you how to send an image to a WhatsApp group from a shell script.
To send an image to a WhatsApp group from a shell script, do this:
- First, learn how to send a simple text message to a group on the official site.
- With the above knowledge, you can now download our sample code.
- Locate the file
- Study the script and customize the TODO/FIXME lines.
- Among other things, you must name your group creatively. Otherwise, the group may not receive the message.
- Change to the directory containing the script:
- Run the script to send the group the first image:
Happy coding :)