This article shows you how to translate textual natural languages in
To translate text (e.g. from English to Spanish) in
Java, do this:
- Copy the following source code to a Java file named
- Specify the language code of the original text on line 18.
- Specify the language code of your target language on line 19.
- Specify the text that needs to be translated on line 20.
- Compile the Java file:
- Execute the class to see the translated text:
Looking for your language code? See the complete listing.
The trial account only allows you to call the translation API up to 10 times for learning purpose. Subscribe to a Premium plan to use the translation API seriously.
Want to translate text in another programming language? Check out the Translation API page.