This article shows you how to send a WhatsApp message in
Before the recipient can receive your WhatsApp message, she will need to register with the WhatsMate WA Gateway. Instructions are available on the official site. Unregistered users will never receive messages from the Gateway.
To send a WhatsApp message in
Java, do this:
- Copy the following source code to a Java file named
- Customize the TODO lines:
- Specify your gateway instance ID on line 9.
- Specify your client ID and secret on lines 10 and 11.
- Specify your target recipient on line 18. Remember to include the country code.
- Specify your message on line 19.
- Compile the Java file:
- Execute the class to send your message:
You will need a trial account to call the above API. Go sign up now.